Apprentices….we need them. Currently hiring business support apprentices for our 5 UK offices and also technical and non technical apprentices for our clients.
Due to rapid growth PRS are always looking to recruit trainee and senior consultants so please don’t hesitate to send us your CV or speak to one of the Directors. – Excellent Training programmes in place.
We work with approved apprentice provider Impact Apprentices and the Building & Engineering Services Association.
Impact Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA) which supports businesses of every size in not only helping with workforce planning, but also providing HR management support, training and development, along with the implementation of programmes to allow employers greater flexibility and support when looking to recruit and manage the apprenticeships process.
A traineeship is a training programme with work experience that unlocks the great potential of young people and prepares them for their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready’.
At its core are english and maths qualifications and a high quality work experience placement giving 16-24 year olds the skills and experience that employers are looking for; helping them secure an apprenticeship or other job in the future.
You can download read more about IMPACT here
- FM Golf Tournament Success - September 29, 2016
- Latest News in Facilities Management - September 5, 2016
- Latest Recruitment Tips - September 5, 2016
- LinkedIn Entrepreneur Advice - August 9, 2016
- Skyscaper app for kids - July 25, 2016
- World FM Day - July 13, 2016
- The Job Interview Starts 12th July - July 7, 2016
- THE WORLD’S FASTEST WINDOW CLEANER’ PUT TO THE TEST - July 7, 2016
- Apprentices, Trainee & Senior Consultants Wanted - July 6, 2016
- Facilities firm ISS picks IBM Watson IoT to manage client sites - July 4, 2016