Seems like a great move by ISS, having sensors placed around the buildings it manages will not only save them lots of time but how to optimise its services in response.
Danish facilities management and office services provider ISS is to embark on a major transformation project across its global customer base by implementing IBM Watson IoT (internet of things) to manage 25,000 client buildings.
- FM Golf Tournament Success - September 29, 2016
- Latest News in Facilities Management - September 5, 2016
- Latest Recruitment Tips - September 5, 2016
- LinkedIn Entrepreneur Advice - August 9, 2016
- Skyscaper app for kids - July 25, 2016
- World FM Day - July 13, 2016
- The Job Interview Starts 12th July - July 7, 2016
- THE WORLD’S FASTEST WINDOW CLEANER’ PUT TO THE TEST - July 7, 2016
- Apprentices, Trainee & Senior Consultants Wanted - July 6, 2016
- Facilities firm ISS picks IBM Watson IoT to manage client sites - July 4, 2016