This is a must watch for anyone looking for work – or who works within recruitment. Another product from Channel 4 – let’s just hope it’s better than the recruitment agency series.
A new fixed-rig format that follows the interview process for real jobs being offered by genuine employers. It uses multiple cameras to reveal in detail for the first time the terror and triumph of real-life interviews, highlighting every aspect from handshake to potentially life-changing job offer.
Observational series following real-life interviews in unprecedented detail Find out more here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-job-interview
- FM Golf Tournament Success - September 29, 2016
- Latest News in Facilities Management - September 5, 2016
- Latest Recruitment Tips - September 5, 2016
- LinkedIn Entrepreneur Advice - August 9, 2016
- Skyscaper app for kids - July 25, 2016
- World FM Day - July 13, 2016
- The Job Interview Starts 12th July - July 7, 2016
- THE WORLD’S FASTEST WINDOW CLEANER’ PUT TO THE TEST - July 7, 2016
- Apprentices, Trainee & Senior Consultants Wanted - July 6, 2016
- Facilities firm ISS picks IBM Watson IoT to manage client sites - July 4, 2016